Migrations can happen swiftly but they require careful planning and great communication.
Here's the typical steps to success:
- Map your existing infrastructure
- Compare costs on target platform(s)
- Define benefits
- Consider target operating model
- Agree architecture
- Define priorities and plan
- Understand costs and discounts
- Run proof of concept
- Build architecture
- Migrate applications
- Test & sign-off apps (typically in 2 week sprints)
- Track actual usage and optimise
- Transform applications to take advantage of new environment
Why migrate with Digital Space?
We get great feedback and can introduce you to customers who can tell you what it’s like to work with us.
We can provide you with the two most popular public cloud environments as well as co-location and UK private Cloud.
Managed service experience
We hold ISO 20000 IT Service Management and ISO9001 Quality Management and have been an audited Managed Service Partner for AWS since 2015.
We have a lot of experience in migrating different workloads, you can benefit from that.
We design security into our architectures and hold ISO27001 for information security and ISO20017 for Cloud Security.
We manage security from your device, through your connectivity to your applications. We partner with a specialist security firm to provide additional services as required.