Join our team

At Digital Space, we value working as one-team. Working towards a culture that is dynamic, collaborative and fun. We have a great social community, a topped-up and healthy selection of fruit and fitness activities galore.

Grow and develop

At Digital Space, we believe in supporting personal growth, offering dedicated training and development and striving to promote from within where possible.

Make the difference

The demand for IT solutions has never been greater. Our infrastructures drive the ambitions of over 10,000 customers. Not to mention our efforts help to reduce the carbon footprint.

Contribute to the community

Understanding the importance of community, we offer 24 hours of paid work with a charity of your choice. We are also active in our community, providing work experience for students at the local school.

Perks of the job


Everyone needs a break, so you can recharge and feel refreshed. To do that, we’ll give you 34 days, inclusive of statutory holidays, with the option to purchase additional days if you wish.


Medicash enables you to enjoy cash benefits on a range of medical essentials, from dental treatment to an online doctor consultation programme. As well as that, you can benefit from a range of discounts from cinema tickets to shopping at retail outlets.

Flexible working

The world has changed, and we recognise that, so here at Digital Space we offer flexible working enabling your work/life balance to be exactly that – balanced.


Planning for the future? We've got you covered, You will pay in 4% as standard and we will also contribute 5%, making a total contribution of 9%. Which will help you on your way to a healthy pot of money upon retirement.”


We care about the environment, so that’s why we’re part of the Government’s Green Transport Plan. Through a monthly salary sacrifice, you could be sporting a new pair of wheels to not only promote a healthier and cost-effective lifestyle but helping our planet too.

Life insurance

It’s a difficult thing to think about, but if something happened to you whilst working at Digital Space, your loved ones would still be financially secure. Our life assurance scheme means they’d receive a payment of four times your annual salary in the event of your death, hopefully making things a little easier.

Career progression

Our promise to you is that we’ll provide you with all the essential tools and knowledge that you need to bring your absolute best at work and enable you to succeed in your role. We’re committed to promoting from within the company wherever possible too, in fact, ‘growing’ is one of our key People strategies - the only way is up!

Jury service

If you’re called for Jury service, you will be granted special paid leave so that you can attend court, this is also the case if you are asked to attend as a witness.

Compassionate leave

Our People are pivotal to everything we do, but we also know that life is difficult sometimes. If your personal circumstances take an unexpected turn and you need time away, your manager can grant you paid days for instances such as a bereavement.

Recommend a friend

If you believe that someone else you know would help us on our journey to be the best and would fit into our culture perfectly, then we’ll reward you with a one-off discretionary bonus payment of £500 to say thank you, if they successfully join Digital Space too.


We recognise that we have an important role to play in supporting the community, and we’re passionate about supporting our chosen charities too, that’s why we provide all colleagues with time off to do their bit, both individually and as a team.