Digital Space is proud to be an approved government supplier on the Government Cloud (G-Cloud) 12 Framework.
What is the G-Cloud 12 Framework?
The G-Cloud Framework was implemented by the UK Government in 2013 to support its Cloud-First policy. The platform eases the procurement of IT technology for public sector organisations, by showcasing government-approved services and removing the need for a tender or competition process.
G-Cloud currently hosts 20 of our IT Cloud and Security solutions, across its three Lots – Cloud Hosting, Cloud Software and Cloud Support. Services which we provide through the Framework include Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud along with Office 365, Teams and Security services.
Our cloud solution and services through the framework include:
- Managed Office 365: Exchange
- Managed Firewall: Dedicated
- Managed SOC
- Microsoft Teams
- Managed SIEM
- Managed Back Up as a Service
- Cloud Express Link
- DDoS Mitigation
- Managed Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Managed WAN
- Managed VDC (Virtual Data Centre)
- Cloud Enablement Framework: Discovery
- Hosted Mitel Cloud (Flex)
- Cloud Enablement Framework: Design
- Managed Azure IaaS
- Microsoft 365 / Office Enablement: Consult
- Cloud Enablement Framework: Consult
- Microsoft 365 / Office Enablement: Discovery
- Microsoft 365 / Office Enablement: Design