The Digital Space team had a fantastic time, exhibiting on the AWS stand at DTX Europe, which gave us another chance to engage with people across industries who shared, first-hand, the types of IT challenges and requirements shaping their world.
Over the two days, these discussions highlighted three key themes we’d love to share with you:
- Approaches for securing IT operations effectively, as organisational boundaries become more agile and fluid
- How to create a business case for change…right now! Many organisations still want to take advantage of innovative cloud services, but feel stuck with existing investments
- How to use cloud services to transform; using data to make smarter, automated decisions to create competitive advantage
The exhibition gave us the ideal opportunity to highlight some of our key services, including:
- Cloud Solutions: Using our services as a cloud managed service provider (MSP) and how an organisation can benefit from best-of-breed cloud solutions from the UK’s leading vendors, such as AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- IT Resource Solutions: Our team delved into our IT managed IT service, Resource Space, sometimes known as ‘resource-as-a-service’, which addresses issues preventing organisations from achieving their business objectives such as :
- skill shortages in project management
- sourcing temporary resource solutions for project work or
- sourcing specialist skills such as cloud architects
- enabling projects that require security clearance
Sourced, vetted and managed by our experts.
- Managed SD-WAN Connectivity: During our discussions at DTX Europe, we highlighted our expertise and track-record in managed SD-WAN connectivity. Our deep integration of SD-WAN solutions with security, UC&C, and Edge services enables us to provide our customers with exceptional capabilities and solutions that are customised to suit a variety of requirements. Our team highlighted the benefits of partnering with Digital Space for their SD-WAN needs, including the fact that we deliver secure SD-WAN over our own core private network so our customers enjoy a full WAN solution, managed from end to end with complete visibility and control of their entire networks.
DTX Europe was a truly enlightening event where we had the opportunity to share our tech insights as well as hear from customers on the benefits and challenges for tech in their organisations. At Digital Space we are dedicated to helping organisations transform by using the best of technology.
If you’d like to delve deeper and receive bespoke advice speak to our specialists today for a FREE consultation: Click Here