Using IT resource solutions is an increasingly popular – and smart move – in the world of business. This is because the technological landscape is constantly evolving– in the Cloud, AI, automation, omnichannel environment options and security threats – impacting the way organisations operate and how they gain, and retain, skills and the ability to change at pace.
Here’s our top 6 reasons for using an IT resource solution in your organisation to add value and accelerate change in your organisation:
- Niche/specialist expertise – digital transformation often relies on having, and maintaining, specific IT skills, that may not be available from your in-house team. IT resource solutions, such as Digital Space’s Resource Space service, can source niche, hard to find IT skills, for example, security cleared specialists, that support a business’s project or service.
- Flexible, scalable services – IT needs evolve with business growth and changing business requirements, but particular IT skills may not be needed in-house permanently. This means outsourcing IT resource solutions enables organisations to scale and flex their IT infrastructure up or down, as, and when, they are required.
- Cost-efficiency – this naturally leads to cost-efficiency as outsourcing IT resource solutions, can often be more cost-effective than maintaining a fully-skilled, in-house IT department, offering companies the ability to pay for services when they are needed – either on a project, timeframe or day rate basis, all without increasing organisational headcount.
- Security and compliance – effective IT resource solutions help maintain the security and compliance of an organisation’s IT systems, including factors such as handling sensitive data, implementing security policies, and adhering to industry and regulatory standards. Sourcing SC and DV cleared resources at the right time, skill-set and place is a logistical challenge that resource solutions can address.
- Innovation and upgrades – Technology is constantly evolving, and that rate of change is increasing. IT resource solutions offer organisations an effective and competitive way to stay up-to-date – and ahead – with the latest technologies, without the overhead of maintaining the latest accreditations and acquiring specialist skills.
- Pace of change – Digital Transformation and major technology or organisational change projects require targeted points of decisive change, mobilisation, provisioning or roll-out, all of which can be actioned through compelling project activity as part of change programme. Resource solutions enable the rapid mobilisation of skills and capacity to deliver that change in effective tactical bursts.
Interested in learning more about how you can integrate IT resource solutions into your technology-led business change programmes?
As a digital solutions provider enabling organisations to transform at pace, we have an extensive track record in delivering successful IT projects on a national scale. Through our experience in the industry, we’re able to address the challenges organisations face when it comes to finding the right digital and security-cleared project resources as well moving the solution to a managed IT service.